Onduline is a type of roofing used for both Home and Industrial purposes. It is a lightweight type of roofing and it can be applied over an existing roof or plywood. Now, more than 100 countries are using Onduline roofing including India. They are available in different colors. It is very easy to transport and enhance a productive environment.
Onduline sheets are very much wind resistant and are having better thermal comfort.
- Very cost-effective product
- Longer life span
- Mechanical strength is high
- Waterproof and cannot rust
- Retains color over a long period
- Noise reduction during heavy rains